Welcome to the page!

Follow my weight loss journey with me! Using a combination of the herbal diet pill, Dieter's Delite and a daily workout regimen, I am on a journey to rediscover the me that was years ago. Get inspired and join me! Post your results or comments and join in the journey to find a healthier you! :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

69 pounds to go!

 

I can't believe how quickly the weight is falling off! As of today I have gone from 214 pounds to 209 pounds. That's five pounds in six days! I must admit; I'm blown away! Yesterday I had so much energy I even scrubbed my cabinet doors when I couldn't find anything else to do. It's not a nervous, jittery energy. It's a natural, get up and move energy.
So here's how I've been doing it so far. I take one dieter's delite about an hour after breakfast. I take another one about two or three in the afternoon. I gave up soda's completely but have not changed my eating habits. I'm really impressed as to how easily the weight is falling off. Only 69 pounds to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment