Welcome to the page!

Follow my weight loss journey with me! Using a combination of the herbal diet pill, Dieter's Delite and a daily workout regimen, I am on a journey to rediscover the me that was years ago. Get inspired and join me! Post your results or comments and join in the journey to find a healthier you! :)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just Checking In

Hi guys! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I did. We cooked a big dinner and had some family over. We shared some laughs, dances, and memories. It's always nice to spend time with your family. As far as an update goes, I will post one in the morning. I wanted to check in with everyone to let you know I have not stopped writing, I've just been super busy! But tomorrow it's back to business and I'll post about my weight. Right now, however, I'm gonna go LOTR myself up before bed. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment